It’s always important to look your best when you’re feeling your worst.
Who was the most fun on set? The most fun, I would say Amy. Amy and I had a good laugh. We goofed around a lot when there was in between stuff and it wasn’t work.
— Henry Cavill
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
MTV commissioned artist Swann Smith to illustrate a limited edition bestiary that serves as a full guide to the creatures of Beacon Hills. The bestiary will be distributed for free throughout the weekend and Swann will be on hand signing copies at the Comic-Con booth (x)
I WANT ONE.
If you’re going to decipher a hidden code from a complex set of different mazes, I’m pretty sure you need a girl’s brain running the show.
let’s hear it for captain america
#sebstan’s acting choices keep me awake at night#he made bucky so fond of steve but so bitter of the world did to him#it’s almost as if bucky believes the world corrupted steve#it took away his vulnerability#made him into the hero he shouldnt be#it’s almost selfish of bucky#fuck me im done (via punkrickgrimes)
"You turned my gentle friend into a weapon and I am less than thrilled about it"